CenturyLink Lead Consultant- SAP Basis in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud, IT /SAP services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses through innovative technology solutions. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics, IT-SAP Managed Services consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia.
CENTURYLINK is a leading global provider of SAP solutions and services, addressing enterprise-wide business and technology needs. CTL helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through SAP end-to-end implementations, design and builds services, managed solutions (cloud and on-premises) and application management. CenturyLink offer HANA transformation landscape, Data Strategy and Master Data Governance, S/4HANA, BI Strategy and Migration to SAP Cloud Solutions.
On top of a comprehensive compensation and benefits package we provide progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere.
Join Century Link & you’ll work with SAP subject matter experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions!
· 10+ year of SAP NW Basis Administration experience. Must have good hands on experience on SAP NW 7.4 & 7.5 Basis administration
· Must have 2+ project experience with SAP ME, MII, Pco installation, upgrade, Plant integration and support
· Must have experience with SAP MII , ME, Pco, PI & ECC connectivity
· Must have experience with Basis administration of SAP components ECC, BW, BPC, Solution manager, HANA , Portal , PI
· Must be familiar with CIF queue administration and troubleshooting, SCM component connectivity with other SAP components
· Preferred to have 2+ project of HANA administration experience
· various module Solution manager 7.1 and higher experience is required
. Travel may required
Alternate Location: US-Illinois-Chicago; US-Maryland-Baltimore; US-New Jersey-Edison; US-Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Requisition # : 141823
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.