CenturyLink Account Consultant in Nashville, Tennessee
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
• Primary interface with both internal and external customers this positions requires a complete focus on customer service and perfecting the customer experience.
• Responsible for attainment of revenue objectives and service quality objectives.
• Responsible for input to and execution of account plans while leading and managing the development of the Service Plan segment for the overall Account Plan.
• Actively engages and coordinates with customers, ensuring superior service levels are maintained and leading customer specific quality improvement plans as documented and identified in the Service Plan.
• Actively works and coordinates activities in support of sales, with numerous teams that support the provisioning, design, installation and billing of sales to customers.
• Interacts effectively as a team member to support achievement of sales objectives.
• Makes accurate and timely decisions based on customer needs and business requirements.
• Develops, maintains and manages customer relationships from the operational to executive levels throughout the organization.
• Contributes to the attainment of revenue objectives by managing orders from the sales stage through to accurate billing and revenue recognition.
• Represents CenturyLink to multiple departments and levels within the Account, by understanding how CenturyLink’s products meet their goals.
5+ years of experience with CenturyLink Products and Systems, QC and QCC or related Telecom experience
Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), negotiating, time management and organizational skills
Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is a customer facing position. All selected candidates will be expected to occasionally meet face to face with customers and this may require travel.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Knowledge of CenturyLink products, e.g., Voice, Data, IP, VPN, Web Hosting, and CPE is desired
BS/BA in Business, Liberal Arts, Economics, MIS/CIS, or other related field
Alternate Location: US-Georgia-Alpharetta; US-Tennessee-Knoxville; US-Tennessee-Nashville
Requisition # : 140037
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.