CenturyLink MGR PROGRAM OPERATIONS in Town And Country, Missouri
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Manager, Service Assurance is a highly customer-focused leader that is part of the team responsible for ensuring flawless corporate execution in the rapid response to critical operational incidents, customer advocacy and service assurance programs within Centurylink. The Service Assurance Manager has strong technical knowledge of complex systems, deep experience leading organizational response to complex critical incidents and programs, and guiding major customers and partners through them by mitigating impact. The Manager, Service Assurance will function as the Co-ordinator for executive response and communication for critical incidents, ensuring the business is executing a perfect incident response for our customers, coordinating RCA response, and liaising with our customers executives on get well plans and post incident processes. Additional duties will be creating programs to support Service Assurance, risk mitigation, customer readiness, customer enablement and special internal initiatives. Service Assurance is entrusted with Centurylink’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of Centurylink’s products and services and to improve the overall quality and maturity of their use. The Manager, Service Assurance has top notch executive presence, an inspirational leader who can garner support and buy-in from all constituent stakeholder owners, 360 degree influence, builds relationships that get things done, and can drive results. This is a leadership role with a reporting line.
• Building PMO and establishing governance on large scale sensitive programs
• Owning and issuing all internal and external post incident response communications
• Participating in cross-functional post-incident reviews to ensure continuous improvement of incident response, operations and execution.
• Ensuring Corporate Incident Response Readiness at all times
• Periodic Communications of Incident Status Updates to Executives via email, voicemail and teleconferences.
• Ability to build programmatic discipline and establish PMO structures for internal initiatives.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems, MBA or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years of relevant operational/technical program management experience
• Experience running multiple large PMO
• Be a thought leader within the organization, able to advance our Product & Technology strategy and challenge others in the organization to change.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in an environment consisting of managed services, cloud engineering, infrastructure, product management and business operations
• Personal belief in the importance of a customer-centric culture.
• Can-do attitude and culture where you must do what it takes to get things done.
• Demonstrated results in creating and managing complex program plans, including experience with resource planning, risk management, and stakeholder management.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience as a Product Manager and/or Product management a plus
Alternate Location: US-Kansas-New Century; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Missouri-Town And Country
Requisition # : 143322
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.