CenturyLink CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER II in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Acts as a single point of contact for a group of assigned customer accounts which typically have a medium to large revenue scope or have moderate to high complex product needs. Manages any interactions from the customer order through billing to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction. Promotes revenue growth, retention, and overall customer satisfaction. Serves as the conduit and escalation point for exception problem management of customer troubles and issues in the areas of order entry, order validation, service activation, test and turn-up, customer access group, technical customer account management, disconnects and billing activities.
• Act as single point of contact for intermediate level implementation lifecycle management on a group of assigned customer accounts.
• Partner closely with sales and service delivery eco-systems to understand and implement sold solutions.
• Provide critical date management and escalation support to meet committed delivery objectives.
• Validate order details for sold services
• Follow established protocol for submitting orders to Order entry and provisioning.
• Provide timely response to customer and service delivery inquiries.
• Pro-actively manages the customer’s service needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and that their expectations are met.
Behavioral & Technical:
•Ability to stay focused during stressful working conditions.
•Meet learning, development and personal growth objectives to provide a superior customer experience.
• Ability to learn and adhere to customer care policies, processes, and principles
• Ability to maintain a fundamental understanding of CenturyLink products and services.
• Have a working knowledge of the implementation workflow
• Partner with sales and service delivery to resolve order exceptions throughout the delivery lifecycle
• Bachelor’s Degree or minimum
1-2 years of related experience
• Customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
• Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Collaboration skills and use a team approach to accomplishing work
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience using Computer Systems and Windows-based applications including word processor, spreadsheet
• Understanding of technical products and services
• Basic Project Management skills
• Knowledge of order process and technical side of the provisioning process
• 1 to 3 years of telecommunications/technology experience.
Alternate Location: US-California-Sacramento; US-California-San Diego; US-California-San Francisco; US-California-San Jose; US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Nevada-Las Vegas
Requisition # : 214406
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.