CenturyLink LEAD PROJECT MANAGER in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
There is an opening for a Lead Project Manager in Broomfield, CO. This position will handle the creation and implementation of multiple forms of communication activities and programs within the Advanced Services organization. This includes devising strategies and producing content to help align the organization’s goals with the engagement of employees.
• Develop, plan, and manage the communication plan for the Advanced Services organization.
• Generate content that informs employees about the objectives and goals of the organization
• Generate and publish content that include newsletters, emails, fliers, memos, videos, initiative updates, etc.
• Administer surveys or polls following events
• Create other forms of content to keep employees informed about goals, challenges, and daily occurrences in the organization
• Act as single point of contact for organizational communication
• Lead logistical requirements and assist with content development for various department events include All Hands, Manager & Above, Volunteering, Team Building, Leadership Conferences and other activities
• Administer surveys or polls following initiatives and events, analyze data and when appropriate, develop action plans that drive improvements
• Partner with leadership to identify and implement programs designed to boost employee engagement and morale, including but not limited to strategies that enhance performance-based recognition
• Collaborate with peers throughout the company, share best practices and implement new ideas and initiatives when appropriate
• Build and maintain our departmental communications team site
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5+ years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, business, or related field helpful
• Telecommunications and/or industry experience
• PMP desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong copywriting and content creation skills
• Experience with technologies and best practices across multiple platforms
• Ability to multitask and monitor several projects on a daily basis
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
• Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas
• Ability to work independently or in a team
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 214651
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.