CenturyLink SR ANALYST in Littleton, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Sr. Process Analyst provides technical review, oversight and analysis to engineering projects and services while reporting to multiple stakeholders both internal and external. Partner in a team environment or be able to independently manage and analyze all aspects of one or more technical project(s) that are tactical or strategic in nature and involve one functional area. More often than not, this is a sub-part of a larger technical implementation with responsibility for one set or subset of the larger process.
• Provides analysis and recommendations to deliver overall efficiency within the assigned organziation.
• Develops process documentation based on data analysis, feedback loops and other data collection processes.
• Provides input to and communication on overall or specific operational task processes. Provides input, opinion and analysis to increase group productivity, efficiency and increases customer experience metrics.
• Performs Monitoring and Controlling Functions - monitors and acts upon project metrics, develops and manages the project escalation plan, business case, test plan and metrics, build an environment schedule, and project budget, oversees inter-team coordination, vendor management, project/app communications/reporting.
• 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
• Experience in several of the following: customer care process, provisioning/network process, NNS Escalation process, direct customer interaction, crisis management, production deployment, technical architecture development, and requirements management
• Must have strong analytical, organizational, communication (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation, process/project management and team work skills
• Flexibility to work on diverse list of projects across multiple technologies
• Strong computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Previous experience with the successful implementation of projects or processes
Masters or Equivalent
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Littleton
Requisition # : 203431
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.