CenturyLink Account Director I (Minneapolis) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Understand the business goals of your customers. Develop relationships with key decision-makers within the different Business Units and Functions that are responsible for these goals. Work with these decision-makers to help them understand how technology can help them meet their business goals. Leverage CenturyLink specialists within Security, Cloud, Managed-Networks and Managed Services to articulate this message. Manage the end-to-end engagement to deal close and the ongoing customer relationship with the aim of maximizing sales for the company. Develop and maintain accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
· Understands financial statements and skilled at diagnosing customers’ business models and challenges
· Understand how these technologies can help businesses differentiate in the market or optimize operationally.
· Knowledge of the Network, Cloud, Security and Enterprise IT Industries’ competitive landscapes.
· Understand how to combine different CenturyLink services to create integrated solutions that meet specific customer demands.
Five or more years of telco industry sales experience:
· Responsible for developing solution sales to large Enterprise customers.
· Develop comprehensive account plans, strategies and action plans to drive revenue growth in existing accounts
· Develop and manages relationships with a broad range of key decision-makers within their accounts.
· Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
Alternate Location: US-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Requisition # : 205491
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.