CenturyLink Account Manager II - Outbound Sales in MONROE, Louisiana
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
This requisition is to build a candidate pool of qualified candidates for future opportunities.
The Account Manager II-Outbound Sales Representative is responsible for growing revenue in the Small Business Accounts sector. The right candidate will possess the ability to place outbound calls daily to new and our existing Small Business clients. Must be able to effectively present sales recommendations to new account prospects and cultivate new opportunities within existing accounts.
• Responsible for acquisition sales and sales to existing clients by managing provided sales leads and hunting for new logo sales.
• Accountable for revenue retention and growth by building client relationships, assessing solution fit and expanding product portfolio.
• Responsible for identifying decision makers, determining client needs, recognizing appropriate solutions, and presenting these solutions to the client.
• Accountable for incremental new sales to existing clients, new logo sales, and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
• Responsible for updating relevant client information - including but not limited to client activity/funnel, opportunity updates, awareness of monthly goal attainment, and client proposals/contracts
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent education
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Computer literate: proficient and comfortable with multi-tasking within several computer applications/systems
• Active listening skills with a keen ability to identify sales opportunities
• 1-2 years of Business to Business inside/outside sales experience
• SalesForce.com/ CRM experience as a user
• Complex Sales experience
• Competitive Pay and Sales Incentives!
• No late nights! No Weekends!
• Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision, offered after 30 days of employment for you and your family!
• 401K Plan with company match!
• Discounts on CenturyLink Products and Services!
• Paid Vacations, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement Program, and many more!
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition # : 217606
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.