CenturyLink Proposal Manager in POZNAN, Poland
CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Working closely with the Bid Manager, the position will be key to providing a professional and efficient service to the team, in support of large, high value, complex (non-standard) bids. The candidate will have a collaborative approach and will require a high standard of communication and writing skills.
The primary responsibility will be to co-ordinate the quality, organisation and proposal management elements of bids, working under the leadership of the Bid Manager. They will also be expected to liaise with sales and other stakeholders, co-ordinating enquiries as necessary and work as bid manager on smaller, low value, non-complex bids where required.
• Report to the Bid Manager as required on the progress of each bid preparation and submission against agreed timeframe
• Access documentation via customers’ online portals and distribute to key Bid team members, check live bid portals, update the bid team and maintain version control on SharePoint
• Co-ordinate, prepare and continually review bid submissions
• Assist with the preparation of meeting schedules and coordination of the design and construct teams
• Assist with the preparation of bid presentations
• Be responsible for final preparation and upload/packaging/posting of bid submissions where required
• Implement bid strategies to co-ordinate the preparation and submission of the bid and achieve agreed bid objectives
• Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders to assist with information necessary for submissions
• Follow core business systems and policies throughout your area of responsibility
• Act as scribe on DRB calls - note anything relevant including actions and assign owners
• Monitor new bid submissions into pre-qual check on behalf of Bid management team
The successful Junior Bid Manager would preferably be:
Experienced within a bid environment
Strong in own time management with experience managing conflicting priorities/workloads
Confident and assertive
Good working knowledge of various IT packages i.e. excel, word etc.
Good attention to detail especially in written and spoken English
Works well in a fast-paced environment
Coachable and wishing to progress into a Bid Management role
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 216927
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/