CenturyLink Sales Support Associate 1 in Salt Lake City, Utah
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you’re looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We’re committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
The Sales Support Associate will be responsible for developing a comprehensive understanding of CenturyLink's internal sales systems and processes while acting as the subject matter expert for all internal questions and escalations around these processes. The Sales Support Associate will support the sales team by driving rapid responses from internal teams via these processes and systems as prioritized by Sales Management. Will provide direct sales support by utilizing a variety of organizational and project management skills.
· Manage required responses and forms from multiple teams during order preparation
· Provide support to sales staff as needed
· Perform administrative changes to internal quoting system including workbook order entry. Assist Sales team with Pricing and Quoting group requests and sales credit verifications
· Partner with Business Process Engineering group to identify areas of process improvement
· Assist in sales funnel management by identifying committed sales
· Expedite sales process by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses
· Facilitate service inventory investigation
· Schedule follow up customer meeting. Coordinate customer attendance for local events
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
Ability to work with Senior Management to complete assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision Detail oriented and ability to perform multiple tasks Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment Self-motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented professional Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Ability to work with complex databases and systems Develop effective working relationships with peers, sales team and across organizational lines.
Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
High School Diploma or GED and experience with similar essential duties
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
· Experience: 2+ yrs
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
· Field Of Study: Business, Marketing, Sales
· A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
· Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
· Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Alternate Location: US-Utah-Salt Lake City
Requisition # : 194618
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.